Positive Motivation is something we all can use, right now. Best Motivation is that, which really touch our heart and push us towards becoming a better version of ourselves. Positive motivation impacts us not only emotionally, but it also influences a lot physically. Sometimes a few uplifting quotes can do the trick of self motivation.
If you are the one, with no motivation to do anything, and feel like I need motivation, just watching a motivational video and reading a few motivational quotes can sometimes help you so much. We are so engrossed in our own lives and careers, that we forget to take care of ourselves. We take care of everybody else, but ourselves. As they say, you can not fill with an empty cup, you have to take care of yourself first and then take care of others, whether they are family, friends or at the office.
Ever Wonder how people become winners in their life and achieve such huge success in life ? The secret is their attitude, the attitude of a winner, the attitude of never giving up. It’s the motivation. That’s the key. They keep on inspiring themselves. They fail, and fail and fail and they try, try again. They don’t quit, don’t give up. Just keep going. They keep their will power strong. They know how to achieve success in life. They Focus on their goal and keep working for it.
Have you heard about the famous author J.K.Rowling (Author of the famous Harry Potter Series)? She went to 27 publishers, who rejected her work. Then last time, she made it. She made it big. That’s who the winners are.
Don’t worry about what people will say. You can’t make everyone happy. Just keep working and you will eventually succeed. How to achieve success in life? If you think, you don’t have to work hard and success will come to you in spite of that, you are sadly mistaken.
Most of the successful people and celebrities have worked so hard in their life, that you will think Oh my God, they really worked so much, to be where they are right now. The most important thing the winners do is moving on. Whatever happens in their life, career wise or in relationships, they do not let it hinder their dreams.
1. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. – Nelson Mandela
2. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. – Robert F. Kennedy
3. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua Marine
4. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
5. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. – Estee Lauder
6. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. – Jamie Paolinetti
7. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. – Mark Victor Hansen
8.“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
9.“I walk slowly but never backwards.” – Abraham Lincoln
10.“A strong positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
11.“Success does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
12.“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
13.“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” -Leonardo da Vinci
14.“You can’t give up! When you give up, you’re like everybody else!” – Chris Evert
15. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
16.“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
17.“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
18.“If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
19.“Do what you can, with all you have, wherever you are.” –Theodore Roosevelt
20.“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
21. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. -Vince Lombardi Jr.
22. Success is inevitable if you keep moving. The only thing that matters is that you keep going. The only way to truly fail at a marathon is to stop taking the next step. -Tim Grahl, Running Down a Dream
23. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
24. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
25. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse. – Florence Nightingale
26. Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. – Anne Sweeney
27. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
The winners are big dreamers, who keep on working non stop, till they achieve, what they dream for. All of us want to be winners in life. Most of us have that dream, but we forgot to follow our dream with full passion. That is what is needed. That passion, that motivation, that inspiration to follow your heart. Only then you can be winner in whatever you set your heart too. Be a Winner and Be a dreamer !!
Is there some special quote, you would like to share with us about being a winner? Share it under our YouTube video. Also give us Thumbs up if you like the video. Don’t forget to subscribe to BestLogicMedia YouTube Channel, so you won’t miss our new videos. Thanks for supporting us !!
About Best Logic Media
Team of Media and Tech professionals started making Motivational Videos and writing Motivational blogs, to inspire people, to motivate them. Our team comprises of people with Degree in Masters in Arts (English), Masters in Journalism and Mass Communications, Certified Web Masters, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
Life keeps on throwing so much at us – unexpected things and tough situations . Sometimes it becomes really hard to handle everything at your own. A little help here and there really keeps the morale high, even in the adverse circumstances.
Motivation is what keeps you going. You can move mountains with some motivation. Sometimes, we don’t even consider what is missing in life. We carry on with our daily life, without realizing, what you are missing. When we get a little motivation, it really rejuvenates us. Makes us like a completely new person. More positive, more happy, ready to tackle all situations with new perspective. Motivation might not help us with our problems, but it really gives you strength to keep going, and not quitting.
Yes, you can !! That’s what you feel about everything. Yes, we need to do that and yes we will do that. We can’t stay fallen for long. Will get back on our feet, not just physically but also emotionally stronger than before.We all have been there, a little low or a little fallen at times, but we need to brush up, and go back up again, better than we were before.
A little motivation is the key. If a person is motivated enough, they have the power to achieve any dreams they have.Sometimes few Motivational Quotes and Motivational Videos can really boost up your spirits. These prepare you to take on the world in a renewed spirit. You start looking at the world more positively and with new energy.
Like Dwayne Johnson, with 7 bucks in pocket, you can become 10 times WWE World Champion. If you are motivated enough like him, you can take a leap of faith on top of your career in wrestling and go towards completely unknown, Hollywood . For him that was completely new unknown field, but he kept on working, motivating himself and now he is a well known Hollywood star, who is loved by everyone.